kobayashi isa

kobayashi isa

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Fw: [Gay-Democrat] Fw: [DeBruceNY] celebrate the sanctity of life



"If not now, when?"
"if I am not for me, who is. if I am just for me, what am I"

isa kocher http://www.tiwiguide.com/


--- On Thu, 12/25/08, isa wrote:

From: isa
Subject: [Gay-Democrat] Fw: [DeBruceNY] celebrate the sanctity of life
To: "gaydemocratyahoo" , "demsobamaworldwide" <0bamaWorldwide@groups.barackobama.com>, "demseurope" , "DEMSOUT4O" , "demsvetsdiscuss"
Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 3:22 PM





peace blessings and prayers

let us celebrate the light, the sanctity of life, the sacredness of ther whole human family.

love and hugz

isa

"If not now, when?"
"if I am not for me, who is. if I am just for me, what am I"

isa kocher http://www.tiwiguid e.com/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: